Cleaners and disinfectants recommended by the CDC to combat COVID-19 when cleaning guidelines are followed as directed:
- Detergent or Soap and Water (prior to disinfection)
- 1:5 Bleach/Water Solution
- Alcohol-Based Cleaners (at least 70% alcohol)
- Quaternary-Based Disinfectants
- Hydrogen-Peroxide Based Cleaners
NOTE: As always, when using any disinfectant, it is important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions, not saturate the surface of the fabric, and remove all residue with a clean, damp cloth so the surface of the fabric will not be damaged.
For additional information on COVID-19, please visit CDC.gov.
The safety and well-being of our customers are very important to us. We urge all to take precautions to remain healthy and inhibit the spread of the virus.